Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's Never Too Late...

It’s never too late to be what you might have been - George Eliot

Every morning as the sun rises we have a choice.  We can get out of bed and choose to be on autopilot as we perform our daily tasks just like the previous day OR before our feet even touch the floor we can say thank you Lord for giving me another day to be who you designed me to be...and we can go about our day with purpose and meaning.   If somehow we failed yesterday, today is another chance to live out the chapter he has written for us because "we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him" Romans 8:28  I am so encouraged by God's grace and His plan for my part in His Kingdom and with every new day I choose to serve Him as He teaches me to be the woman He created me to be.

Before your feet touch the floor in the morning, be thankful for your life and choose to live it in a way that honors God because whatever season of life you are in, it's never too late to be what He has created you to be.

2 comments:

  1. Love the reminder! My favorite Scripture before my feet hit the floor...Isaiah 52:12...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Before my feet hit the floor, I thank Him for one thing and choose joy to follow every step I take.

    ReplyDelete